Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday bloody monday :D

Little quick post today. First I didn't do anything on the project. Maybe I will play a little and make some pixelated graphics. I think I will go with that style. I hope I won't make it worse. Today I came home at 4.30 PM, it was 5.30 PM when I got myself together :P. I had volleyball at 7 PM till 8 PM so I just wasn't in the mood today. But tomorrow is a long programming day. I made a big list of stuff I will add and how the level editor will work. I also made sketches on the paper. I would post it here now but I don't have a scanner in my arms reach now. I will post that tomorrow.

So todays point of interest.

Microsofts Kodu game lab. I downloaded it and player a little with it and it seams you can make simple but kinda good games with this new "programming" language. It is a visual type but still. It is for those that are starting with game dev. It is very simple to use and main usage is for younger people but maybe some talent can make space invaders out of it.

Presentation video:

I recommend it to any game dev to play a little with it. It is fun but I find it a little limitating. But I will play with it tomorrow a bit more.

LINK

Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment