So I finaly finished the current project. I made it for the experimentalgameplay where the theme was "bare minimum". So I decided to use only rectangles for graphics. Total work time on the project is 20 hours. Somewhere 12 hours are normal stuff and 8 hours are searching the web for many mathematical formulas. Yea this project was hard. I had to do many advanced math for collision detection and all. But I made it.
Here is the screenie:
As I said here is the timelapse video made with chronolapse.
Go to youtube to see HQ. I think then you can even read the code.
All together it was a good project. But the only problem is ( as I just checked experimentalgameplay ) and the made a post of all the games. Mine isn't included. That is because I could'n post a comment in the topic. Darn it. Oh well.