Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Battle Pong progress: Day 2

As I said I did some work today on my project. It took me a while to do something, because I was playing games, but at the end I really did something. So today those thing were done:

- The things are now displayed as they shud be. (With their functions)
- I have done the movement for all the pongs. The keys are hardcoded, I don't know if the player will be able to change them, but this doesn't matter now.
- The ball moves now. The movement works really nice.
- I have done some collision with the ball and the pongs but it doesn't work. I don't know what is the problem, I will need to experiment a bit in the following days. Here is a picture:

(I am sorry for the double desktop I didn't see that.)

Soo blog you after new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment