Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back from nothing

It has been a week since my last post. In my last post I said that I will start doing something this week, but as always, I didn't. Lazynes is a big problem of mine. Many thing happened in this week including a full hard drive crash. Don't ask what I was doing, and I will never do it again. But it isn't my fault. Well all I need to say for this that you shud never use "fixboot c:" command in windows recovery console.

Lets continue: After formating the hard drive and loosing everything I had. Well that all was my nice set-up windows, many work for school and some small but important things. Well no whining, I installed windows and set-up anything I need. My computer now runs smooth. I didn't install any games because they are my weakness. The only games I will play now is Indie games. Talking about that and because I won't post anything else today, lets say something about Indie games.

I am a (I think it is spelled fann ) big fann of Indie games. I discovered them few years age when I found the site Independent Games Festival and took a look at the games. Tryed some and loved them. Because how the game are made by only few people, how many work and love is put in them. And what comes out is a great game that needs to be played.

First I need to mention is Kloonigames. One man named Petri Purho makes a game every month. Well for last few months he has been working on a game called Crayon Physics Deluxe which is a great game where you draw you solution for the puzzles on the screen. I recommend it.





Then let me tell you about a game called Cave Story. It is a game I have been playing for the last 2 days and it is awsome. The graphics are werry nice and the gameplay is incredible. Go to the site and try it.



Here is a additional link to Indie games.
The Independent gamig source
You can find many great Indie games there.


So I will finish my post here. Tommorow is school and we whrite a test. I hope it will go good.
I hope I will post something tommorow about my project or something about progarmming. Maybe a monday experiment.

Blog you tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment