Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little delay

Like always. What did you expect. But it isn't such a big thing. It is only that this week is a little full with school stuff and grading. A looot of things. So it kinda sucks the will out of you to work on something and do stuff for school. So I rather play games. But I will start working on it before the weekend. Probably friday. Man I really have to get back to programming, I play too much games... instead of making them. The funny thing is: it is more fun to make games, but it is hard to get yourself starting creating one. 

Oh yea forgot how I said I will " post more ".... hmm will try to start that.

Good night.


2 comments:

  1. Haha totally agree with you man.. its hard to concentrate on school stuff and making games at the same time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not better in university. I have to do so much research for other (interesting) stuff, that I can't push my game project forward. (Tough this project is for university too.)

    Keep going,
    kie

    ReplyDelete