Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some info and...

LAN party this weekend. I just got the info yesterday, and if you don't know LD is also this weekend. To be more precise it starts and ends the same time as the LAN party. So IDK how this LD game will be BUT I will make something for the competition. It will be done between breaks but I am confident that I can get something done, somehow. I will also record the whole weekend, so you will be able to watch a timelapse of me playing games 80% of the time.

Oh yea, I am back from vacations :D

I was planing a Snake remake with more fun gameplay for this week but I don't know if I will make it till tomorrow. That means that I will move it to the next week and this weeks game will be whatever comes out of LD.

I hope you don't mind that.

I am also buying an Android phone (LG Optimus/Swift). I took a look on how to develop stuff for that platform using the NDK. I hope I will be able to make something for the phone.

That's all for this week. I will post something after the weekend. 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment